Thursday, March 12, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 20:26
Comments: 0
.Over-rated.

Current new updates in my life so far...

1)

How's that for a start, hehee i got my first ever iPod!!! and  it's no ordinary iPod, it's an iPod Touch!!! Yeeouch!! I've been longing for an iPod for.... quite some time now, and here it is.. Tadaa! Another 16gb of my life now... I dedicate to music, videos, games and so much more...

Why i want/need/crave for an iPod... because..
- i want one, so what? I just WANT ONE...
- to say buhbye to boredom!!!
- to concentrate, when i cant concentrate - music makes it easier for me
- i dont need to borrow Shahir's or Velu's
- so that i can jog further!!! music is my drive!
- to show off!! kekekekeeee

well, let's just say, if i were to survive on an island for 3 days, the first thing i would bring is my iPod... that's how much it is important to me now.... >..<

2) Celcom Postpaid...
- wohoo! i dont like reloading and ++ airtime just to use my phone... so i'm switching to postpaid. No worries, still the same number.. only that, my dad's paying! Not me! tehee

3) Driving Doose
I came back last week - and i was taught how to park, do a 3-point turning and to 'naik bukit' in just one day... Phew, but at least the sweat paid off, i can do all of th
em now! AND i'm soo ready for the test next tues, 17th! wish me luck!

It's not as hard as it looks, really, sometimes i think Driving Tests are a lil too Over-rated... i mean like, c'mon.. anyone can do it, if they have a good instructor and a sane mind to operate the car!!! Really, just chill when you learn, and take it easy... * i shouldnt say this, what if i fail my test??? Shit..... 


4) Stel's STPM..

Being a good friend as i am, heheeee ( so vain.. ) i accompanied my best friend, Stel to get her STPM result. I sorta made her to go breakfast with me, ( her treat ) at After 3 ( damn nice dim sum and chicken porridge).... then we waited for her result together with K Fong ( who came in later) .... Well, i'm glad that i went, and seriously i think she COULD HAVE DONE BETTER... but we all have to face reality.... and that whatever it is, Stel, there is always a streak of light, even in the darkest alley!!


5) Fun with Friends!

We ( me, stel, both gerals, K Fong and Jardian) went bowling today!! wheee... i wasnt the lucky striker, but hey at least i got a STRIKE!!! Stel was as usual the 'Stale Queen' with lots of zero.. hehee i like the way she bashes the bowling bowl across the alley... heheee very funnY! K Fong was competitive.... Jardian... needless to say, he scored double strikes and a few more... -_-!! Moral of story, guys beat girls in bowling, end of story....

But the important lesson is, we all HAD FUN!!! i'm sure i'll be bowling again. So watchout!!! im going bowling!!


That's about it.. of course, i have like a long loooong list to do for my hols and i havent even completed one... hahahah... and i miss college people!!! Dang.... crap... -_-!!! i'm torn!!!


Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.