Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 11:28
Comments: 0
The Bet : The Good and Evil in Me
(i) The Bet

I made with Letha on Sunday night... it was random ... And the bet was to...

- STAY IN MY ROOM FOR 2 DAYS!!

easy? hahaaa not just that.. i am NOT supposed to..
- go rc/cafe/it lab/other chalets/acad area INTENTIONALLY as in to study/lepak/ or etc..
- message anyone
.. i forgot.. there's a list of rules...

but of course, i can go to the DH to eat... and Letha was the ONLY exception to these rules...

Well, i can really say how proud i am for able to actually complete it. I was going NUTS staying in my room for 2 consecutive nights!! ALONE!! facing Physics and Maths and Chem... I;m soo relieved that it's over.. and i know that YOU GUYS MISSED ME!! HAH!!! 

I realized too that i have been messaging to much -__-!! cant help.. and that i miss going to the RC to socialize, cuci mata and study!! Hehee... 


(ii) The Good and Evil in Me

" Love, is the enchanted dawn of every heart .. " Alphonse Marie de la Martine



The Evil in Me
 I ponder into problems, like a never ending stair. I hate. I despise. I critique. I cry. I anger. i blame myself. Like how i would stare into each of my mis-actions, or actions, i walk down the lane of never return, until someone calls me. 

I hesitate. I lag. I take. I lie. I am a self-sacrificial loser, incapable of contenting myself. I hate myself for not able to cheer myself up. I hate it when i think too much. I hate it when i fail. I hate it when i write this....


The Good in Me

I am Jojo! I am happy. I love making crafts. I love drawing. I love.. I love.. I smile. I laugh. I listen. I advice. I befriend. I care...

I make cards on your birthdays. I send you messages. I write you small notes. I remind you dates. I make you smile. I cheer you up. I accompany you. I help you. I pray for you. I constantly think and miss you... I love you.... i love you...


....
......
........
..........

Evil + Good = ME

hate it or not, i like ME just fine.... =)

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.