Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 13:25
Comments: 0
The ME that isnt there...
The Me, who once was shining,


Who stood bright and clear in the starry night,


Whose heart i love, that melts the world,


Whose smile i adore, sweet scent of dew,


Whose eyes, so clear, reflects the blue..




The Me, now, who is drowning in dark water,


Is lost, and what not, crushed and disposed,


Silent surrounds her, the darkness succumbs,


She is now emptiness, as she breaks apart....




S I G H S I G H.. i'm pretty sure almost every blog (senior's) you are reading now, either posted up lame crappy exams jokes or the EMO part of getting results.. MY RESULTS are BAD>... dont ask... i dont feel like telling, but let's just say that i FAILEd all my papers... I let myself down.. someone save me . . .
S I G H
happy post coming.. i hope there's something i can crap about.. besides crappy lame results..

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.