Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 14:25
Comments: 0
EnD
16th June 2009, Prom Night

:)   

no words can ever ever ever describe how i feel that night. So m
uch happened... so much already forgotten... If i were to complete the 
sentence.. Prom is _____________________.

i would say, Prom is one of the BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE.


Despite the problems arised earlier on before the dinner; the rush to get corsages and get make-up done, the dress, the shoes, the car, my friends and all...  The night, 
was magical. Not 100% of the night was entirely GOOD and HAPPY, well, there are a few moments where i got pissy/tired/fed up/alone/jealous/ignored... there 
are other moments where i felt special/happy/fun/loved and that beats out all the negativities....

Indeed, it was a good night, fun with friends, pictures, dance, food, everything was a blast!!

lucky no 7. >.<>
- to the best date EVER!!
thank you, for everything. i know i make things hard and complicated sometimes, and that im mean and annoying.. but you were the best, ANYONE could ever ask for. And that im glad that you enjoyed your night. My only regret is that i didnt spent enough time with you, but you were wonderful.


This would be a night to remember... ALWAYS..



20th June 2009, marks the last day of college... 

.....


it was graduation day, my parents + sis were sitting in the audience. The sound of gamelan and gong breaks the cold silent air. Sitting upright straight, i couldnt hear anything else, but my own heartbeat... Is this the end? Is this what i've been waiting for since i came here? Am i going to miss them? My heart and mind, like fire and wind, torched within me, amusing me....

Name by name, called up to the stage, receiving their certs.. When i was called, i went up, walked, bowed, took my cert, and that was it..... THE END of it all. Emotions flying everywhere... seriously i dont know what to feel, sad? happy? i went back to my seat....

Until now, nothing has changed much, the night after graduation was just casual. I stayed at my Uncle's, fixed a shoe cabinet, EXPLODED an aerosol can - my body and hands were affected and i had to scrub for like 15 minutues. I was as pink as a lobster for the night - it hurts!!!, went shopping with my parents in OU and Midval, and even caught a movie: Drag me to hell (cool!! - scary old lady)

It was a casual thing, but deep down inside, i know i miss my friends, my room, my teachers, my juniors, my petfamilies, my COLLEGE... and that im no longer a student but an ALUMNI.. *SOBS!!! 

no regrets... 

my college gave me
- 6 angels
- friends for life
- bins loaded with good time memories
- an opportunity of a lifetime to go overseas
- teachers for guidance
- a chance to see the world
- an experience like no other (includes culture shock and other inappropriate junk)
- 2 BEST years of my life

I MISS MY COLLEGE!!!!


and who would ever forget these beautiful faces..  (++ Jean )

My college gave me a beautiful part of life (2 years)...

I love you guys! Miss you too!

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.