Sunday, June 07, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 09:45
Comments: 0
.Friends.
When i first came to KYUEM (*with letha and yik boh), I never thought that i would actually stand out.. I've always thought that i was the quiet one, never noticed....

Until i met all of them.... They changed how i felt, how i think, they changed me, they changed my life... 

Thank you! To all of you, who hast touched my heart, and fill my days with wonders of pleasure and fun. Thank you... 


Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.