Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 08:45
Comments: 0
Fire
Like fire in the fields,
There goes my exam week!!
Burning the ashes outta me...
Somebody help me!!!



2 down, 10 to go.. that's the amount of my finals, 12 papers!! Sigh, the first two was okay though..

In the midst of tiredness, i still find time to linger around, chat, gossip, think... 

Soo many things happened, so many are affected, yet so little noticed...

Anyway, ..... some old friend of mine came online the other day.. 
blue - Mr X
pink - me
"Woi, Ah Jo ar, i thought you r v good in photoshop de.. Why all your pic like crap?"
"Excuseeee... me... what pic of me like crap? Which one?"
" All your pics la... you dont know how to use photoshop meh? u dun hav ar?"
"Lolz.. i know how to use lar... sometimes i lazy.. Why? What's the catch?"
"Catch what?"
".. ... i mean, why did you ask?"
" Oo, cause i got this picture of 1 gurl and 1 boy, and i wan to decompose a bit la.."
".. you mean edit... "
" .. huh, okay okay, edit... you can do ar?"
" when i have the time.. is it important?"
".. not really laa... just my pic and my gf ba... i wan put as my desktop"
" ceeh... send to me!"

* a few days later

"AHJO!!"
"Yes?"
"Damn siaw man ur photoshop. U damn good.. can make the pic so nice.. "
"It's nothing la.. just adjusting the composure and tone of the pic.. "
"Hah? What composure?? ???"
" nothing.. some button in photoshop.."
" Ooo so you use the composure button to edit ?"
"Something like that.... hehee"
"THanks ar, u help me a lot. when u come back kch i chia u teh c peng"
"Okay, no prob.." *smiley

So, the moral of the story is, I CAN USE PHOTOSHOP okay, though my pictures are crappy and usually i steal/tag/copy pictures from other sites... I KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP!!! - But im not that good... i only know how to adjust the pics... Other people can do wonderful things with PS, sorry not me... >..<>

One of my few favs, (*sorry i cant post the pic that i edited for Mr X, he dun allow me to..)

Speciment ID: Shahir Z, 
- best buddy, RC hang out mate
 - loves chocolates, maths, iPods
- hates eggs, annoying people..
- single and available... 
- very tall in stature 


- dont this look like some cut out ad from some magazine?? hehee


Speciment ID: Izzie
- best buddy, RC hang out mate..
-nicest, sweetest, most adorable guy you'll ever get!!
- a gentlemen
- loves: music, maths, red
- hates: *a pest, kuah satay
- single and available..

^___^

those are one of my fav pictures, that i've edited.. well, it's not that nice, i know.... 

Back to study, got Physics practical at 10.30 and i havent bath.. UrgH!!! Bye!

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.