Friday, May 15, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 08:27
Comments: 0
.Memories.
Sigh...

Yearbook.. yearbook.. yearbook... When is it gonna get done. Everytime i turn around, something spurs up. Or when i looked away, weird things happened.. Been a few weeks already, since we *designers, dedicated ourselves into the whole yearbook-drama/commotion. And never-the-less, i DID NOT REGRET, NOT EVEN ONE BIT, that i participated. Last night was supposed to be the 'LAST NIGHT' - where we settle everything, ready to be print today.. Dont know about the guys, but i'll bet they're busting their asses night and day to perfect the yearbook. >.< 

I did all i can, i wish i could have done more... 

Another job done, another lesson learnt. I'm very glad that i get the chance to work with all sorts of people, including the great Oggy, Velu, Dom, Afif, Michelle... Ting.. and all others. It proves my versatility *or not, and that i'm still no good in photoshop^ing.. Im still learning!

One chapter closing, another one opening, EXAMS. yes! My exam's starting real soon! as in NEXT WEDNESDAY! Nope, i'm not 100% prepared yet, but i WILL BE!!! Bracing myself to bring out the bEST in me! For all, this is my LAST SHOT!! >..<

On the other hand, i have things to look forward to.. 
- unis
- End of semester hangouts
- buy a dress
- buy a suit
- Prom - (yes, i will be attending.. with a date! >.<)
- Sarawak trip
- HOME!! - the most rewarding...


Of course, before all else is sweet and sound, the ruffles i have to endure.... -___- tsk tsk tskk... such a loooong way to go, but time's running pretty fast for now.. it's already 8.50am, dang.. 


And i thank my family, my friends, everyday, for being 'there' for me, and encouraging me all the way!! They're the BEST ever! 

No one knows long far long this road is going to, but i know that i'll be seeing YOU on the other side!! >.<>

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.