Saturday, June 27, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 23:59
Comments: 0
.Stella.
Since college, i travel to-and-fro KL-Kuching most of my holidays. It's very troublesome and tiring, but i know what awaits me at home is always satisfying...

- family
- home
- comfy bed
- good internet connection..
- and there's friends...

No matter, how long or how far i am away from home, I know there's someone that i have, back at home... She is none other than, my BESTEST friend, Stel....

We've known each other since form 2 - sitting beside each other, behind the two geraldines.. 
Born of the same day, - 13th July, we have so much in common, so much to talk about, so much to share...
Then years passed, but our friendship remains, Slowly as we all grow, most of my friends went to college, work, form 6, unis, migrate... But stel is always around. I look up to her 'care-free' mind, because she is able to think different from others, she defies all streotypical girls, and always head-strong, never giving in, SHE works her ass off for what she believes is right.

I know, she have flaws, (punctuality, ignorance, stubborn... etc.. ), but I love her just the same.

And i also know, that it is not easy for her to open up, to share, to release her inner self.. but still, she is a great friend, and that i know for sure. I know it's not like we're not going to see each other soon, but things will change very soon and i want you to know that i treasure EVRY moment with you..

Well Stel, you're going to Uni now, and im not saying this to 'suan' you or to make fun of you, but seriously i do feel proud of you. And i know whatever you chose to do, you'll make the best of it, and you'll enjoy it to the fullest. Your ignorance bothers me sometimes and it crushes me to see you unhappy, esp these days. Your sober attitude is not at all convincing for me. You might be dissapointed or nervous, excited perhaps, but take it easy. Everything is placed out for you already, so just take it easy, slowly and let it flow. You've come this far, and you're doing just fine, Stel.

Yes, i admit, i am going to miss you, miss using you as my driver, miss hearing you complain and nag, miss your ignorance, miss your stubby attitude, your skimpy-ness, your trying to be 'ah-lien' ness... and most importantly, your lame-ness... You are the BESTEST friend, i ever had, and i just hope i am same to you. And i pray and wish you all the best, in the future to come.

3 Cheers to the one and only, STELLA... my driver, my trustee, my friend...



*
**
***


i know how much you dont like taking pics, why-la, you look cute in pictures wad.. : )


Love you, stel,
Now, and always will... 

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.