Saturday, August 01, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 00:34
Comments: 0
Simple Delight ~ !
I've been pretty busy lately, keeping my hands tied up with things that I've long to accomplish, but never had the time to do it.. Doing things for other people; my friends ~ oh, how i've neglected them for soo long, keeping them waiting, in the dark....

And I've been thinking, and missing, a lot.. about college, about my life back in college ~ oh, how so simple was then, so easy, yet the littlest thing matters... And about exams.. URgh..~ i shrugged. Exams, so vile, so frustrating, and yet, its intentions are just innocently pure... How i dread to turn back time, to make things better, to change things that i do not intend... But how??

Sigh... I wish i could, but for now, i wouldnt change anything... the energy to go back, is just too much...

So, what do i do? I think about now, and about the future, about the birds and the sky, the bees and the flowers... About my abandoned dreams, about my long lost friend, about my family, my charity, my NOW... and i reflect upon every sin that i comit, every wrong doing, every bad choice that i make, and i count my blessings, all the gifts i've returned, all the promises kept, all the deeds, all the inspiration, hope and wishes from others... that are so dear to me now...

And those keep me content, drive away my sleepless nights, my unbearable headaches.... The Happy times.. i've always treasured...


And just today, my petsis/junior came up to me, gave me wishes, hugs, kisses, and earnestly prayed for the best, in whatever i do.. :) i couldnt help but to smile, and i thank them, for being such great energy, positive qi, that brings more light into my life.. THank You! And as return, is shall always, ALWAYS, pray for the best in your return too!! May you succeed in all the things that you do. And with courage, pertain that burning desire, to accomplish the many goals in your life..

For all the littlest, yet most gracious and priceless moments... Thank you - juniors, seniors, friends, family... and all else ... THANK YOU

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.