Saturday, August 08, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 18:22
Comments: 0
.Decisions.
Decisions, decisions. Blue or Green? Left or Right? Up or down? In or out? Good or Evil? This side, or that side? the pink top, or the blue camisole? KLCC or Pavilion? Decisions, decisions, ever so hard to decide...

Living life, is living with decisions. Everyday, as soon as we wake up, shower now? shower later? eat laksa? or kolo mee? go catch a movie? or swimming? Every single day, we wake up, watching the world which revolves around us, we make decisions. Decisions - the determinant of our past, present and our future.


i wondered if God ever hesitated when he first made the world, when he first made men. Did he stop, and think, ' ... hmm is this the day..?' ... ' should i do this first or that? ... ' or was everything set up, written, fated, laid out, DECIDED already in the first place. Perhaps yes, perhaps not, maybe He did hesitated, maybe He did thought for a moment, but He knew exactly what to do, and when to do it, how to do it, and the consequences.

Haah... atlas, i am not He. I am a mere mortal, unable to predict what is to come, what to decide, when, how or whom. I ponder around, wandering aimlessly, to find the clue, a hint, a sign, which may lead me into choosing a path to decide.

I hate making decisions, and yet I have to make them. I have to bear the responsibilities after making them. And worst, i have to suffer from them or i could be much happier after taking them. I may or may not like them but i have to accept them as they are - My Decisions.


Maybe it is already decided for me. i quote my good friend Michelle, ' God has a plan for everybody. He has His plans for me too ! '. Perhaps, it is already decided then, what is left for us is to endure it, to accept it, to race it with all our hearts, to embrace it, to live with it. And that is what we MUST decide, that is to live. For all, we only live once in this world. Let all our decisions, be a part of our living existence in this world, and may they weave a colorful pattern unto our dull and boring lives.....

I have my doubts, yet, i will always have faith ~ !

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. Hebrews 11:1



Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.