Saturday, August 01, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 19:53
Comments: 0
Updates!
Hey, I havent been posting a lot of photoes lately, so here it comes ~ ! They're all about what i did recently...


- went to 175 degrees, (*used to be Tao - but they changed management, thus change name..)


nice interior, similar to Tao's i like the cozy sofas, and the unique toilet!!

Besides being a place to sit down and chat, they now offer you free wi-fi anf free Fish Spa! Okay, at first i was psyched, when i went to see the fishes.. (*with Letha) .. i was horrified, OMG, those little fishies, bitting your skin??? EEEWWWW, i couldnt help but to think that it's soo eewwy and gross.. imagine, those fishies, with their salivas, and their lips, kissing and licking and God-knows-what-they-are-doing, to your feet!! And there's soo many of them!!

Letha: No la, so few only. If you go real fish spa, there would be more, BIGGER fishes tau..
Jo: If this was a real spa, and im soaking my feet in there, i would probably faint.
Letha: Just soak your legs la, they dont bite ~ !
Jo: But it's soo gross!!!! So geli!!!!
Letha: You feel nothing but ticklish, c'mon Jo, try it!! Dip in!
Jo: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And so, all i did, was squat at the corner, and stare at the fishies attacking letha's feet. I didnt do it, I'm supposed to be psyched up abt it, but in the end, the fear kicks in.. i'm scared of a fish spa ~ i'm a celebrity, get me outta here (*fish spa)


- Alright, next, are the cause to why i've been sick...

dont let the smiles fool ya, for 2 nights in a row, ive been eating nothing, but pure,oily,DEEP FRIED things... with my sis (*temptations) - I would skip lunch/breakfast, and wait for the great feast - of fried food!!!
horrid, HORRID things, that make your throat sore!!! After those 2 meals, me and my sis,never touched anything FRIED..... urgh... *cough cough...

- dont eat fried food for 2 nights in a row
- dont eat FRESHLY fried food
- drink lotsa water
- Fried Food cannot be our staple food
- most fried food are potatoes.. ??
- fried food gives you sorethroat
lesson learnt!


Next up, me and Letha decided to try new jamban at jln keretapi. Apparantly, more and more cafe/shops/restaurant/hangoutplace are popping out at that area Bormil/Jln Keretapi - Seriously after Bing!'s third outlet, the eateries there are getting more and more popular amongst working class people, teenagers and also families!!

As we walked down the aisle of eateries, near Lepo's (same block as Jade Pot) - we passed The Menu (*yet to try), 5 Loaves, CHEESE & Tea ... which marks our spot for lunch!

interior wise - cute.. they painted the walls yellow and the try to make look 'CHEESY' ahahha *lame.. Air conditioned, so-so priced menu (set lunch, rice + dish = RM 5+/-) and they serve a lot of tea!! The tea served is in a cup, so that's rather exxy. I ordered peppermint i think, and it's RM 2.50 for a cup - while in other places, usually tea is served in a small teapot, where you can add more hot water if you ran out of tea (eg, 175 degrees, Bing!)

i tried the Honey Chicken + Rice - portion? okayla. Taste? Not too bad. Price? RM 5. So it's not too bad! But i was rather dissapointed when they wrote a big sign that says, ' Cheesecakes - RM 5 only' but when i went in, the only cake sold, was Chocolate Moist Cake - which is not even any bit close to a cheese cake.. sigh sigh... ooo recapse of that day..

Letha: Hmm Cheese & Tea, sure this place got a lot of mouse!! Because got cheese ma..
Jo: ... (*speechless)
Letha: i know... LAME


Besides hanging out, i also took the time to bake cookies!! For friends and also a request for my sis..

well, i kinda miss my friends back in college so i carved their names on the cookies, one each!! Owh yea, if you noticed, my twit or my facebook or my MSN tag, it says,

" .. broke 'Shahir's Heart' - so sorry Shahir ..."

it doesnt mean that i broke his heart, in fact, he was the one who told me to spell out his name on the cookies. SO i did, but then the irony, i wrote SHahir's name twice on separate hearts, and my other friends' names once, then sent the cookies to bake.. When they're out, BOTH Shahir's Heart cookies BROKE... sigh.. he was the one who wanted it, but then they broke.. sorry la Shahir, i carved little ' S 'on the smaller cookies though.. :)

before sending them to bake, i also made SMILEY cookies especially for my best friend, Stel. I know she's busy in Uni, got new friends, and she's been grumpy lately... that's why i made her SMILEY cookies, hopefully she wont be so 'sad' anymore..

smile ~ Stella !!

broken hearted Shahir.. tsk tsk ...


Last, but not least... i went out today, and got my hair cut!! My mum complained it's too long and it ran out of shape, sides, she wants to dye her hair too. So off we go to the saloon...

that's me waiting ....

My hair's officially, 2 inches shorter!! It's still the same as my previous hairdo, only shorter. Opps, here comes the interesting part, THE FLAW!!! The hairdresser was all done with my hair, except for the front part, (in Hokkien but i translated - directly, neglect the English errors!)

H (Hairdresser) : So, in front, wan how?
Mum : So, wan cut off? Fringe?
Me : Urmm... i want a bit of Slant.. like..to the side, slanting...
H : okay, no problem

.... minutes later...

The Hair dresser took chunk of my front hair, arranged it properly with her fingers, then SNAP!!! That was like the longest 3 SECONDS EVER IN MY LIFE, and that is when she SNAPPED OFF like 4 inches of my front hair...

.. 4 seconds after the SNAP...

Me: NOO! I want the front to be as it is..
H : Hah (*she places the scissors away from my hair..) Not fringe meh??
Mum : yeah lor, fringe is short wan ma..
Me : I didnt say i wanted a fringe, it'll look horrible la.. OMG
H : Hehee.. lucky you say early early, if not then CUT another part lol.. so how ur hair now?
Me : (staring at the little fringe at the side of my head... ) .......
Mum : a bit only right, can cover la.. haiyo you, why didnt say early early?
Me : I never said i wanted fringe!! It looks ugly on ME.. MY HAIR!!
H : Can la... still can cover. you comb your hair like this.. cannot see liao ma..
Me : ..... W....h.....y.......???

Sighs, but it turned out.. okayla, the rest of my hair is nice, i especially like the front (my side- right) right side of my hair, but the left side... OMG... stupid little fringe.. FLAW!!!.. now my hair is FLAW!!! NOOO... i cant wait for it to grow again Lolz.... WHY???

Me waiting for my mum - and trying to cover up the flaw...
A
After getting my hair cut, i went to D'reiza (pasar) to get kek lapis Sarawak for Izzie & Shahir! And wow, soo many different kinds of kek lapis, and not only the RM 10 ones sold at the main bazaar (little stalls) - They sell like, over 50 different types of kek lapis, with different flavours and patterns, ranging from RM 8 - RM 40 per piece (cut).

The one that i saw - sooo pretty was called " Sayombara Bollywood' i think ' and ' Puncak Borneo ' - so pretty!!! and so neat the pattern, but it's like RM 40 per small piece, that's very very very expensive... I got Cadbury lapis cake and 2 kek lapis aneka yg cute, for Izz and Shahir, and a few others - my mum.. : ), i hope they like it. The Cadbury lapis cake is made from real cadbury choc, and the shopkeeper said..

"Tok memang sedap, memang best bah, kalao sik letak dlm peti sejuk boleh tahan 2 minggu. Kalau peti sejuk boleh tahan 1 bulan minimum! Kek tok mmg best. Banyk kustomer order!! Tgk nih, dah tinggal 5 ijek je.. belilah tok, Best... "

So i trust her la, Kak Kek... and i hope it's nice ~ !! : )


And that wraps up this post, for now.. Hehee till then, when i have more pictures, or more things to share... Bye!




Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.