Sunday, August 09, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 18:25
Comments: 0
.Significant 13.
When i was at Popular Bookstore, i saw a book sitting at the non-fiction shelf, lonely... Without hesitant, i went over, and picked up the poor old book...

13 most popular superstition.. 'hmmm.. this could be interesting, i thought..' Sides, the lady seemed nice... And 13th of July is my birthday!! I was born on Friday the 13th, July 1990!


Excited, i took the book from the shelf, flipped it over... and to my surprise, i saw this...

Uh-huh.. haah.. bad omens** to my date of birth... crap.... do i really need this.. a day before my results??? sigh...

There's like a whole list saying why the number 13 is superstitious, the floor 13, the date 13th, Friday.. etc etc... come to think of it, i think my favorite no is also 13!!

And more, there's a line saying that if a woman has a birthday on Friday the 13th, she will marry and have a child within the year... Haa Haaaa.... Doesnt work on me, i've had my birthday on Friday the 13th, about like.. 3 times already.. im still single.. and very much available.. :)


Well, to every bad side, there's always a good one.. sigh.. Indeed, it is good luck to be born on Friday the 13th. The chances are low, and i guess im pretty lucky afterall ~ ! : )

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.