Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Posted by: JOJO
Time: 23:21
Comments: 0
.What I want.
I'm leaving on Sunday, wheeee.... ??

Everyone's talking about treating me breakfast/lunch/dinner. Everyone's psyched up cause someone they know is going to the states! Me?? Im soo thrilled myself! Before this, i can only dream of going to the states.. and when i load up my results page on Monday the other day, i didnt expect my future to come soo soon....

Anyway, im not gonna bore with all the thrill and excitement of me going to the states (*oh boy, i could type like a whole page of those.. hehee), instead i think there're some things that i would like my friends to know... esp those who love me.. who keep me near at heart!

First stop, a simple poem..

I dont blame you for not spending more time with me,
I dont fault you for not congratulating me,
I dont fine you for your punctuality or your flaws,
I dont mind if you dont say goodbye at all...

I'll be sad if you take me for granted,
I'll despise you if you dont accept my gifts,
I'll never forget if you'd ever abandon me,
I'll always remember if you'd ever forget..

Long story short, I want my friends to know that.. ( point form some more.. )
- I will be fine, dont worry (esp for Stel - love you always!)
- You wont lose your friend, because we still are, always!
- I wont be mad, if you dont come to the airport, SERIOUS (*elaboration later..)
- When im silent, it doesnt mean that im emo-ing.. i may be thinking.. :)
- I tend to keep emotions and feelings to myself, so dont expect me to cry..
- But that doesnt mean i dont have feelings.. i do, just that i dont really express them
- I will definitely miss you guys!!
- I will come back and we will see each other soon, kay!

esp stel!!! Be strong!! :)

p/s: Azwan, wake up soon!! Everyone's worried about you!!

Joanna Kho / Jojo.
Nineteen.
Malaysian.
Cancer.
Free-Thinker.
Dreamer.
My WishList
- save money to go to JAPAN!
- Bunjee-jump.
- Fly a plane.
- have a Gay friend!
- Get Punk'd.
- Own a taxi company with Claire
- Travel to Ethiopia
- own 'Star-Spanged-Banner', a restaurant
- Join the Amazing Race
- date a pilot >..<
- Go to TOKYO!!
- learn surfing
- Have a nice Bday bash with stel
- Be a nice tour guide to my friends
- Meet Wentworth Miller.


"Must Do"s
- get an external
- tidy up room
- repaint room downstairs
- be good in driving
- get sims 3
- finish PhotoAlbum
- GET THIN * HEALTHY
(:

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: DD Month YYYY
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria

    Music player.